An exciting position has become available for a motivated person to coordinate membership sales and act as the Corporate Member ‘Concierge’ at this prestigious golf club in Sydney’s Northern Suburbs. The successful applicant should be a self-starter, have experience in a sales or accounts role, with excellent presentation along with high level verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have marketing experience, be familiar with online promotions, ideally with an appreciation of golf and experience in a membership based organisation. Primary duties include;
- Response and follow up of membership enquiries
- Facilitation of membership sales
- Induction of new members to the club
- Lead generation and utilisation of existing contact lists
- Coordination of membership promotional activities
- Acting as the first point of contact for existing Corporate Member enquiries
- Pro-actively contacting Corporate Membership base with a view to business generation.
Hours are somewhat flexible, although 18 – 20 hours per week over 4 days, ideally Tuesday to Friday.
Commencement date of 1st November, also flexible.