The Lakes Golf Club is regarded as one of Australia’s leading private member golf clubs with an international reputation for providing our members and their guests with outstanding service and world class facilities. The successful applicant will become an integral member of the golf operations team and report directly to the Director of Golf.
The Golf Club is located approximately 20 mins from the CBD in Sydney’s eastern suburbs, and has a rich history as one of Australia’s leading tournament venues recently hosting the 2010, 2011 & 2012 and the upcoming 2018 Australian Open.
The role is ideally seeking a current first year Trainee or an applicant for the 2019 Trainee program.
• Display enthusiasm to learn about a career in professional golf
• Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a team
• Be able to work flexible hours and required times
• Excellent people skills
• Computer skills, good communication and customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills and well-presented
The successful applicant for the position of Trainee Professional will be required to undertake the following:-
• High level of customer service and sales assistance
• Competition starting
• Collection of clubs competition, cart and green fees
• Assist with Junior Development
• Club fitting
• Equipment repairs
• General Golf Services duties.
The remuneration package will be guided by conditions for Trainees under the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award.