Oatlands Golf Club is looking to recruit an Assistant Golf Course Superintendent to assist in the management of the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the golf course.
About Oatlands Golf Club
Oatlands is one of Sydney’s premier private golf clubs located just 5 minutes away from the Parramatta CBD. The golf course is currently one of the best in the area and this role would see the successful candidate join a motivated and knowledgeable team.
We are seeking a qualified and suitably experienced Greenkeeper to assist with the daily management of the course maintenance program, supervising a team of 12 staff, to implement the strategies and plans as directed by management. The focus of our business is our Members and we are seeking a team player to assist in delivering a fantastic golfing experience. This role requires flexible work hours and weekend work.
The successful applicant will preferably possess:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of turf management, machinery and irrigation.
- Certificate III in Sports Turf Management, ideally Certificate IV or Diploma.
- Previous experience at a Golf Club in a similar role.
- An understanding of the E–par environmental management system, WH&S policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of chemicals (AQF3).
- Experience managing disease and moisture on bent/poa greens.
- Attention to detail.
- Golf course construction experience.
The Club is known for its positive, supportive, and enjoyable workplace culture in a beautiful environment. You will be provided with a competitive remuneration package and professional development opportunities.
Applications (cover letter and resume) must be emailed to Dominic Yates via the tab below no later than 10 November 2021.