Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Responsible for providing superior customer service to key accounts to maintain our 100% customer and consumer satisfaction rating.
- Responding to incoming requests within specified timeframes and handling customer enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Providing product information, pricing queries and processing orders into the system
- Order hold management
- Follow up of customer requests, issues and complaints to resolution
- Achievement of agreed department KPI’s to drive superior service delivery
- Proactive communication with order timelines
- Developing a strong understanding of the Company’s product range
- Contributing to the team’s continuous improvement initiatives and targets
- Account management and order keying
- Internal sales support – work with sales team to help manage group of accounts over the phone
- Direct sales – proactively upsell to accounts when receiving calls
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A strong customer service focus
- A high level of problem-solving ability
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop long lasting relationships with key customers
- Ability to contribute to a team environment where performance is measured
- Experience in working under pressure to meet deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential and experience using Oracle is desirable
- A flexible and mature approach is imperative.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the golf industry is preferred but not essential
The above Key Responsibilities list includes those duties and responsibilities for which the position exists and which must be satisfactorily performed in order to be successful in the position. However, the job description is not intended to be an all inclusive listing of work requirements.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
At TaylorMade, we pride ourselves on being willing to do anything and everything to make our golfers better – which starts with our talented and dedicated employees. We have a group of people who live, breathe and sleep golf, doing whatever it takes to make the best, most technologically advanced, and highest quality equipment for our golfers.
Team TaylorMade is made up of passionate individuals who are obsessed with always being better today than yesterday. Individuals who bring a diversity of thought and experience to our company and are motivated by our brand principles. We believe in the continuous development and cultivation of our people – to inspire them on their individual paths of growth.