Located in one of the most beautiful places in the world to live and work, and with a relaxed atmosphere, we pride ourselves on being a home away from home for our members to enjoy.
As a private club, The Hills delivers unique and exceptional experiences to its members and guests. As the F&B manager, you will play a significant role in making that happen!
You will need confidence, energy, charisma and be able to positively engage with people. You will need to be able to actively inspire and lead our F&B team. You will be the key to the efficient management of the day to-day front-of-house operations.
NZ$90,000 plus incentive
- Already have some management experience in the hospitality industry and are up for the challenge of building and leading a high-performing team.
- Are an inspirational leader who cares passionately about creating a positive environment for our members to enjoy.
- Are organised and structured in your approach and can plan and communicate well.
- Will have a strong ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to help in all areas of the business.
- Will work closely with the General Manager, Director of Golf and the Head Chef to ensure that events and day-to-day operations run smoothly and collaboratively.
- Are capable of multi-tasking and understand how to prioritise tasks efficiently.
- Could have an interest in golf. This would be an advantage but is not essential.
Why work with us:
A great work environment – where you’ll spend your day surrounded by positive and passionate people in a stunning landscape.
Attractive hours of work with only occasional late nights required for events. Great staff benefits include staff golf, fuel discounts, easy access, and staff lunches.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be the perfect leader for this great team!