Neangar Park Golf Club is an 18 hole golf course located just minutes from the centre of Bendigo, Victoria. We also have a full-service pro-shop with PGA Professional, a full-length driving range and an almost completed 9 hole Pitch & Putt course.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a highly motivated individual to take the role of General Manager, leading our team and continuing our success. Our new General Manager will be an experienced operator who has a strong understanding of financial assembly and reporting, team leadership and member interaction. Golf management experience is preferred – however not essential.
This position is a full-time 38 hours per week Tuesday-Saturday.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant relevant management experience and a good knowledge of Club operations and compliance
- Strong business acumen with a passion for progress and innovation
- Experience with point-of-sale reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build relationships at all levels
- The ability to lead and motivate small teams
- Experience with the MiClub software including; MiMembership, TeeNet, WordPress and booking system (preferred but not essential)
- Strong experience in building memberships
- Ability to work with sponsors and grow the clubs sponsorship base
- Exceptional financial management including but not limited to; BAS reporting, knowledge with XERO, payroll, invoice and reconciling payments.
- Strong knowledge of marketing
- Customer service skills
- Computer literacy and experience with the Microsoft Suite
- Solid understanding of the golf club environment, and the golf industry environment in Australia
- Has a current RSA and completed the licensee’s first step course
- COVID-19 Double Vaccination
The successful applicant will possess sound business and operational skills acquired within a senior management role and will be familiar with the requirements of a licensed venue.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted upon receiving the application.
Applications Close: Tuesday January 25th 2022