Ranfurlie Golf Club is a private members club located in Melbourne’s southeast growth corridor and is part of the Amstel Group. It is recognised for its top 100-course ranking and first-class Driving Range and Member facilities.
Ranfurlie is looking for a suitable candidate for a full-time role to assist in Golf Operations. Prior experience working in golf will be an advantage but not essential. PGA Members and non-PGA Members may apply. This position will report to both the Golf Operations Manager and Venue Manager.
The successful candidate will play a key support role in maintaining a high level of service to both Members and Non-Members alike, consistent with the direction of our Club.
Your role will be based in the Golf Shop, assisting in the day-to-day running of golf-related tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high level of customer service to maximise Member and Non-Member satisfaction
- Assist with Golf Operation duties including administering member competitions, timesheet bookings, handicap queries etc
- Tee management and player supervision/education on the golf course
- Assist with Membership inquiries and queries
- Assist with event management and implementation
- General golf shop duties including equipment sales and service
- Collection of green fees and competition fees
- Assist to maintain the Pro Shop to a high standard of merchandising, cleanliness and tidiness
- Assist to maintain Motorised Golf Carts in good, clean condition
- Assist in the promotion of the Club and its facilities
- Other duties as required
Key Attributes Required:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient administrative and organisational skills
- Great work ethic with a willingness to be a proactive part of a team environment
- Computer and POS experience an advantage (Mi-Club & SwiftPos software is used)
- Excellent personal presentation with a positive attitude
- Willingness to assist in all areas of the Venue as required
- Career progression opportunities
- On the job training
- Working as part of an organisation that prides itself on maintaining a high level of support for its employees.
Applications close on February 7, 2022 but will be viewed as they are submitted