Passionate about golf? A natural born leader, renown for the delivery of operational excellence? Keen to make your mark, build on a successful story and expand the horizons to achieve further growth? Well we are looking for you!
Clublinks will take over management of Bundoora Golf Course on the 1st July 2022. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and engaging Golf Operations Manager to join our team and provide day to day management of the operations of the Golf course and Golf shop.
Who We Are?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks is a leisure and community management leader, holding contract rights with local government, private enterprise and tertiary institutions to manage and grow their facilities and communities. We are passionate and agile with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ financial results and achievements.
Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success. Our 400 plus team are based at our sites across VIC, NSW and WA.
We are seeking to appoint an energetic and vibrant Operations Manager who possesses a thorough understanding of and passion for the game of golf to lead the delivery of venue operations as well as the day to day supervision of staff.
Based at Bundoora Golf and reporting to the Venue Manager -responsibilities will include:
- Support the Venue Manager in a 2IC role with staff support, leadership, recruitment and development.
- Ongoing adherence to, review and development of operational procedures.
- Provision of exceptional customer service.
- Implementation and management of retail plan for the golf shop in consultation with the Venue Manager.
- Stock inventory and management.
- Lead the provision of technical advice and product knowledge education for both customers and team members.
- Ensure venue facilities are kept at a high standard, with suitable maintenance arrangements made where applicable.
- Monitor daily revenue figures and administer financial investigations, discrepancies and adherence to processes in consultation with the accounts team.
- Achieve monthly Merchandise, Tuition and Driving Range targets as per financial budgets.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant OH&S policies and procedures.
- Free onsite parking
- Market comparable salary
- Salary packaging opportunities
- Free golf and gym membership across our managed sites – fair use policy applies
- Great workplace culture, true to our values
- Opportunity for growth and involvement in projects of significance for the business
- Knowledge of and interest in the game of golf
- Golf Industry experience.
- Be self-driven, with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Have well developed word, excel and database management skills
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous management experience
- Event management
- Proven financial acumen
- Current Level 2 First Aid
- Hold a current Police Check and Working with Children’s Check
- Have qualifications in business administration or similar discipline
Please do not delay in sending through your application as applications will be reviewed as they are received with the role to commence asap.