Since 1953, Cranbourne Golf Club has been providing members and guests with memorable golf and social experiences. It offers an outstanding 18-hole championship golf course, consistently ranked in Australia’s Top 100, and a contemporary clubhouse with accompanying hospitality and golf services.
The independently-run golf shop is looking for a dynamic individual to join their team as a Golf Shop Assistant (Full Time).
The role will involve a combination of Shop and Operational duties and the successful candidate will have a passion for golf, a willingness to learn, and be able to work as part of a small team.
- A willingness to learn and actively look at ways to develop themselves further
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent personal presentation
- Computer and POS literate (knowledge of Mi Club booking system is essential)
- Reasonable golf ability is preferred
- Available for weekend work
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service and sales assistance to members and guests
- Maintenance of all golf carts, members clubs in storage, collection, and cleaning of all range balls
- Operating the Point-of-Sale system, processing payments and opening / closing procedures
- Receiving, processing, and entering stock into the Point-of-Sale system
- Administering member competitions and assisting with Member and guest bookings
- Assist in the running of competitions, corporate golf days and member events
- Competition and Handicap management (MiClub Software)
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the golf shop’s EDM’s, social media and website
- All other duties (related to Golf Operations and Shop Operations) instructed by the Golf Professional
The successful applicant will be remunerated in line with the Amusement, Recreation and Events Award.
Applications including a cover letter and resume should be forwarded to:
Golf Professional – Tim Angwin
Applications close Sunday 14th December 2021 at 5:00pm.