- Enjoy working at our prestigious world-class Golf Club with stunning views
- Great work-life balance
- Meals provided, staff recognition, incentives and free parking
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you love working in exclusive world-class golf establishments? Looking to work in a fun, friendly, flexible team environment? Then this is the job for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club are offering an exciting opportunity as a Golf Shop Attendant.
The casual position of Golf Shop Attendant is required to provide professional and attentive customer service to Members and guests at Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Golfer assistance, retail assistance and customer service
- Providing exceptional customer service standards to all Members and guests
- Competition management
This position is a casual position on a 7-day rotating roster with shifts between 5:30am and 6:30pm. Flexibility is essential, and staff will be required to work to the needs of the business, including weekend work.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Golf industry frontline experience, including competition formats and processing
- Computer literacy and quick learning ability of new systems and programs
- A positive, helpful, service-oriented attitude, including showing initiative in quieter periods to complete outstanding duties
- The ability to work well both autonomously and in a team and to quickly adapt to busy periods
- Current, valid Queensland driver’s license
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter via the tab below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applicants need to drive to Sanctuary Cove as there is no public transport.
Our application process includes a police check.
Please note only applicants gaining an interview will be contacted.