Mandalay Golf Course is a Peter Thomson and Ross Perrett designed golf course located in Beveridge, Victoria just 45 minutes North of the Melbourne CBD.
Mandalay opened in mid 2015 and has quickly become a must play golf course in Victoria and is now ranked within the top 40 golf courses in Australia. The resort style golf course attracts pay for play, member and corporate play.
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and passionate Head Professional to lead the golf, retail, tuition and membership operations of the club. The Head Professional will be responsible for assisting in the development and drive the implementation of our golf strategy which is centred around increasing membership, developing events and driving membership acquisition and retention.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Member of the Professional Golfers Association of Australia;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Be passionate about promoting and growing the game of golf;
- Enjoy introducing new players to the game via a range of innovative programs;
- A strong background in retail and club fitting;
- Be well presented with exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Be commercially oriented with the ability to manage and exceed budget; and
- The ability to collaborate with our Commercial and Marketing team to achieve the golf and overall facility objectives
The Head Professional is a full-time salary position who will also be an integral part of the overall management team.
If you are looking to stamp your brand on a growing golf business, please send through your application letter and CV via the tab below.