- If you love golf, and sport in general, you will love Golf Central
- A unique opportunity to lead the evolution of the active hospitality space
- Your opportunity to grow your career within a business that is really going places
Golf Central is located in the Skygate precinct at Brisbane Airport and is a sports entertainment venue based around the game of golf. In addition to having excellent golf practice and coaching facilities, the venue’s evolving hospitality facilities, products and services are critical ingredients to making Brisbane’s best golf entertainment facility event better
We are looking for a Venue Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of Golf Central’s golf range, hospitality, event, coaching and mini golf facilities.
The Venue Manager will be creative, innovation and have an amazing eye for detail. They will be well organised, well presented and be passionate about delivering a world class facility renowned for exceptional customer service.
The Venue Manager will enjoy working in Golf Central’s fun and vibrant environment located within a green oasis. Offering flexibility and the opportunity to work hand in hand with the business owners, the venue manager will not only lead the existing business, they will also have the opportunity to contribute to the broader plans of the facility.
As the Venue Manager, your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing and fostering a service orientated team of professionals across the golf, retail and hospitality businesses.
- Leading the team from the front and being very hands on to ensure that Golf Central’s facility, products and services are delivered at a consistently high standard.
- Continually evolve the products and services offered at Golf Central to drive performance
- Participate in the creation of the overarching business planning and strategy creation with the Operator and the Board.
- Lead the execution of the business plan and overarching strategies to improve the product delivery and grow revenues
- Lead the department managers on all operational aspects of Golf Central including, but not limited to recruitment, training, rostering, stock control as well as product creation and service deliver.
- Ensure that Golf Central delivers a safe, inclusive environment for both guests and employees
The successful candidate will:
- Be a real people person who engages with customers and the broader team alike.
- Be well charismatic, engaging and super well organised
- Be eager to continually evolve the business
- Have an excellent eye for detail and be passionate about delivering the 1%’s
- Be a strong time management skills and high level of experience in administrative tasks – being able to balance these with being a hands-on front of house manager
The key requisites of this role are as follows:
- Hold current RMLV and RSA qualifications
- Have a proven track record in a similar role with at least 3 year’s experience in leading a team
- Be well presented and have exceptional communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
- Have your own transport
- Be available to work weekends and a mix of day time and evening shifts.
Golf Central is operated by Avid Sports Management who has golf and facility operations in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. To learn more about Avid Sports, visit www.avidsports.com.au
To learn more about Golf Central, visit www.golfcentralbne.com.au