Throughout our history, Mizuno has believed in the transformative power of sports. This belief inspires our Mission and purpose in everything we do: To be the Brand of choice for dedicated athletes in their relentless pursuit of “better”.
It is the responsibility of every Mizuno teammate to champion our Mission and commitment to one another and athletes everywhere as they strive for ultimate achievement at every level of competition.
Do you aspire to make a difference with a brand that strives to do more?
About The Role
To achieve the sales, margin, distribution and merchandising objectives in line with the company’s expectations and conduct fitting days, training and education on the Mizuno PFS and Hardware.
- Conduct yourself as an ambassador for the Mizuno brand through education of accounts and consumers whilst delivering an elite level of customer service
- Plan and execute fitting events and programs in conjunction with existing and new accounts to expand the Mizuno brand and reputation
- Conduct staff training events to ensure that retail partners are up to date in their knowledge and confident in the use of the Mizuno Performance Fitting System
- Attend and represent the brand appropriately at exhibitions and events, as required
- Present, promote, merchandise and sell the brands history and quality prominently to customers to maximise brand awareness and sell through
- Ensure area sales and profitability targets are achieved on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis through professional area sales management and servicing of accounts in the territory
- Ensure accounts receivable are kept within company expectations of payment
- Be mindful of company profitability at all times
- In addition to these duties and responsibilities, the job holder may be required to carry out other tasks assigned by your manager
- PGA qualified preferred but not essential
- Trackman Level 1 and 2 Certification preferred but not essential
- Trackman 4 is provided to use during fittings
- Passion for Golf and Sales with extensive custom fitting experience
- Proven confident presenter to audiences of all sizes and levels
- Knowledge of the fitting process and the use of technologies when fitting Golf Equipment
- Product awareness of the Mizuno golf range
- Good knowledge of competitors’ product ranges
- Ability to multitask, handle varying daily priorities, work in a fast-paced environment and spend nights away from home for essential work travel
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills and the ability to be thorough and accurate
- Computer skills incorporating MS Office and Golf equipment fitting software. Laptop and Ipad are provided
- The desire to constantly improve through feedback
- Full Australian driving licence with own reliable vehicle – a large SUV style vehicle is ideal for the role
- Comply with MCA’s Policies and Procedures
- Observe all legal and legislative requirements
- Contribute to a positive work environment, be punctual and reliable, particularly in meeting deadlines and reporting timeframes
- Cultivate professional, productive and collaborative working relationships
Staff Benefits and Perks
- Annual product allowance for you to spend on Mizuno products
- Great staff discounts
- Supportive team environment
- Additional annual leave based on years of service
- Paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Please submit your covering letter and resume to be considered for the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit Seek for application details and instructions