Indooroopilly Golf Club (IGC) is embarking on an exciting phase in our history with planned construction on the course and clubhouse to elevate our offering to members.
We are seeking applications for full-time, permanent part-time and casual roles in our expanding Golf Operations/Retail team. The successful applicants will be joining a dedicated team focussed on providing exceptional levels of service to further enhance the golf experience.
The Club is looking for highly motivated people with a passion for providing service, an understanding of golf operations and demonstrable experience in a service-orientated environment.
- You will be involved in all activities of the busy Golf and Retail Operations department.
- The operation functions 7 days a week and team members are actively involved in managing competition and social golf fixtures, driving range and cart fleet operations, member club and cart storage, retail operations and customer inquiries.
- You will be empowered to make decisions and be supported by the leadership team
- Prior members golf club and/or high-end resort experience is advantageous.
- You will be a “people person” with a passion for providing exceptional levels of service.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with people in a variety of circumstances and from varied backgrounds.
- Possess a thorough, organized and detail-oriented approach with strong interpersonal skills.
- A working knowledge of golf booking systems and POS.
- Valid driver’s license and qualified to work within Australia.
Applications are to include a Cover Letter addressing how you meet the criteria of the position and a resume (with current referees) submitted by email to the attention of:
Stuart Bouvier, Golf Operations Manager
Applications will close at 5:00pm on 28th January 2022.
*Phone calls will not be accepted at this time.