Commonwealth Golf Club, one of the premier Golf Clubs in the Melbourne Sandbelt region in Oakleigh South, is looking for a full time Food & Beverage Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager and joining the Senior Management Team, this role requires a passion for customer service, high level hospitality knowledge, excellent communication skills and a warm, welcoming personality.
Key Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Daily management of food and beverage operations.
- Oversight of kitchen and food production operations.
- Management of function and catering business.
- Management of Member events.
- Daily management of service quality in Club food and beverage outlets.
A unique opportunity awaits the right person to join a great team that thrives in a service focused environment. To be considered for this role, candidates must possess the following:
Experience and Knowledge:
- Over 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with developing team culture and service levels.
- Experience in a private Club would be advantageous.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Friendly, positive and professional demeanor.
- Strong leader, communicator and trainer.
- Administration and computer skills.
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Punctual, reliable and well presented.
This role will require a rotating roster availability with weekend work mandatory.
A remuneration package will reflect the position description and the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter which outlines your relevant experience by 5pm on Friday 15 January 2021.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.