It is vital that your club or golf business protects its assets with adequate insurance. Golf Business Australia (GBA) is Australia’s premium provider of Insurance & Finance for the golf industry, and the community who support it.
Our goal is to provide you with bespoke financial products, to help assist you achieve stability and success in your golf business.
Like the complexity of a golf swing, insurance can become a major handicap if it’s not tailor made. At GBA, we’ve got you covered from tee to green and every corner of the industry with Australia’s most dynamic and competitive golf industry specific insurances including;
- General Insurance
- Hole In One Insurance – Generate a buzz at your next golf event and give golfers the chance to win big with just one swing!
- Event Cancellation Insurance – Don’t let weather events ruin your perfect day on the golf course. Plan for the unexpected with GBA.
- Life & Income Protection Insurance – Specialist advice addressing financial impact when the unexpected threatens your, your families or businesses financial security.
- Membership Fee Funding – Focus on your game not your bank balance with our unrivalled monthly golf membership fee funding for Australian golfers.
- Equipment Finance – Keeping your golf business on course with ultra-competitive plant & equipment finance.
- Insurance Premium Funding – Industry low insurance premium funding for golf businesses.
- Business Finance – Start your round or make the turn with GBA’s business finance. We’ll navigate the path of commercial lending for you so you can get on with business.
Ask how you can access a “NO QUESTIONS ASKED” loan when you complete 12 months insurance with GBA.
MyPGA Golf Retail Insurance (online form link). Pay less for better insurance & get your exclusive quote TODAY!
Do you have more specific insurance needs? Contact Daniel Bateup Ph.1300 852 025 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf Business Australia is returning as a sponsor of Golf Business Forum 30-31 July in Melbourne and would love to meet you! Let’s grab a coffee.