At the picturesque Kingston Beach Golf Club we are well regarded for our unique heritage and traditions, whilst acknowledging the need to be progressive. Located in one of Tasmania’s fastest growing municipalities, we are a friendly club that is well positioned for growth.
The administration office is the hub of this small and enterprising operation. Reporting to the Secretary Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Processing key financial activity including Accounts Payable, Payroll and BAS utilising MYOB. Experience in these areas is essential.
- Organising golf and membership activity including updating the golf management system with competitions, membership changes and renewals.
- Maintaining fixtures and the calendar of golf activity including coordination of corporate golf days.
- Acting as a key point of contact for communications including website, newsletter and social media.
- Dealing with general enquiries from members, visitors and suppliers.
- General organisation of other administrative and office functions.
If you are organised and efficient, with good communication skills, a friendly and helpful attitude and a can-do professional outlook we are keen to hear from you. You do not need to have knowledge of the game of golf, although there is no doubt this would be useful.
Please note that there is a strong preference for the successful candidate to work twenty hours over five days per week.
Call Shaun Smith for a copy of the position description on (03) 6229 8300 and then to apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com before 23rd February.