Gosnells Golf Club is a private members Club located 17km from the centre of Perth. The Club was established on its current site in 1962 and features a picturesque and challenging Par 70 18 hole layout.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified General Manager to oversee the operations of the Club. The ideal applicant will have a track record demonstrating excellent strategic thinking, strong financial and business acumen, strong written and verbal communication skills and a focus on the provision of quality service to members.
Under the Club’s corporate structure, the General Manager will report to the Board and will have autonomy in the management and operation of all key areas of the Club’s business in line with agreed budgets and key performance indicators. The ideal applicant will have a background involving:
- Management experience in a similar or related hospitality/club establishment
- Financial management, reporting and budgeting experience
- The ability to manage and lead staff to deliver a club environment that is responsive to member needs
- Strategic Planning and implementation experience
- An understanding of legislative requirements and compliance
- Food, beverage and functions management experience
- IT systems experience, preferably with MiClub
- Ability to work with the Board of Management
Knowledge of golf and a suitable tertiary qualification in the areas of finance or management are seen as desirable.
Salary will be negotiated commensurate with the successful applicants experience and qualifications.
All applications will be private and confidential and should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be obtained by contacting the President, Lino Scartozzi, on 0421 525 077.
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 8th August 2018.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be notified.