Golf Services Management (GSM) are a well established golf management company with more than 30 years of experience operating within the golf industry. We are currently managing several golf courses in Victoria and Queensland including Ranfurlie Golf Club and the Ranfurlie Range in Cranbourne.
Based at Ranfurlie Golf Club, you will be working in the Sports Bar performing a supervisor role overseeing both Driving Range and Food & Beverage.
Responsibilities will include:
• A hands on role, leading a team of young enthusiastic staff
• Nurturing a friendly and welcoming environment
• Staff training and management
• Working with Golf Operations organising and supervising events
• Participating in Management planning with Senior Staff
• Operating a Point of Sale system;
• Managing stock control, stocktake and ordering
• Practice and enforce the Responsible Serving of Alcohol
• Staff Rostering
• Ensuring a clean and safe workplace is maintained in accordance with the Venue Quality Plan
Experience in managing a team will be highly sought after. You will have:
• Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to provide quality service to a diverse range of customers;
• Proactive and energetic nature;
• Sound leadership and organisational skills
• The ability to manage and supervise a team
• RSA, Food Safety Supervisors Course, First Aid Training
The applicable award for this position is the Amusements, Events & Recreation Award and remuneration will be at a level 8 position or above, depending on experience and capabilities.
This role will include evening, weekend and public holiday work.
• Career progression opportunities;
• On the job training;
• Working for a leading management group in the golf industry;
If you believe this role is for you, apply now through the Seek Portal
Applications close January 15th but will be viewed as they are received.