Join our brilliant golf systems support team!
We supply Australia’s leading golf club software solutions to the majority of Australian golf clubs and are growing rapidly. We are looking for a number of people to join our team. You should have great interpersonal skills, love working with other people to solve problems, be keen to learn and know a bit about golf.
Knowledge of MiClub products, some technical IT know how and previous support experience is also advantageous but not essential. On the job training will be provided.
MiClub has offices strategically located nationwide in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We have an exciting range of products, including the recently launched scoring App, and a growing client base and are looking for pro-active, customer focused team members.
The successful candidates will possess excellent problem solving and communication skills along with a friendly nature and a high level of patience.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received from incoming telephone calls, online chats and emails from our customers reporting issues or requiring information about MiClub products, including our mobile device app;
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues;
- Create and maintain detailed ticket information;
- Manage all customers with exceptional customer service while employing a logical approach to troubleshooting;
- Understand client’s business objectives/impacts and apply your expertise to timely resolve issues and ensure customer success;
- Manage your own tasks and issues as they are assigned to you.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in golf operations at an on-course golf shop or in golf club administration.
- Understanding of Australian handicapping system and golf competition types.
- Experience with the MiClub product. Setting up timesheets, competitions or making bookings.
- Basic level of knowledge of I.T. systems – hardware, software and networking.
This is a full-time position as part of a 7 day roster that could include regular weekend and after hours work on a rostered basis (eg Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Friday).
The successful applicant is also required to have a current Australian driver’s license and their own reliable transport.
Please submit your resume with a short cover note detailing your suitability for the positions available.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.