- Exciting opportunity in the golf industry
- Great team culture
- South Eastern Suburbs
Our client is a recognised leader in the golf industry. They are committed to providing both avid and aspirational golfers alike with products and services of superior performance and quality.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer Service Representative. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role is responsible for the management of customer relationships, including but not limited to;
- Effectively handling the sales order process including inbound calls, order data entry, product availability confirmation and delivery status
- Ensuring customer calls or enquiries are responded to in line with expected timelines
- Participating in all aspects of the order fulfilment process as required
- Working closely with the Marketing team to ensure promotions/programmes are implemented effectively
- Contributing to an environment that fosters a positive working culture that is dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Identifying areas for departmental improvement as part of organisational continuous improvement
Along with a passion and sound knowledge of golf, the successful candidate will have a strong focus on customer service and is able to understand the customer’s needs and provide solutions. They will also demonstrate the following:
- Positive customer focused attitude in managing ongoing customer relationships
- Dedication to exceeding customers’ expectations and delivering exceptional service standards
- Excellent attention to detail, administration, organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, including articulate phone manner
- Strong computer literacy including word processing and MS Excel
Previous experience in the golf industry is highly desirable.
If you are highly motivated, have a positive attitude and are a team player, please apply including your resume and a one page cover letter outlining your related experience. Phone enquiries to Scott Pickering on 1300 723 761 quoting reference SP1622.
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.